Thursday 26 March 2015

Watch this space

Oops - how do so many days pass by and I have haven’t had chance to post…

Today I have made a conscience effort to write something because I am so darn excited!

I have finished work (yey!) ready for the big birthday celebrations, and because hubby is going on a stag the weekend after, I am practically taking 3 weeks off! It will be so good to spend some proper days with my boy, taking him to play groups, I think he’s missed them since I have been back at work.

Other exciting news - I received an email today, I don’t want to say too much now and ruin the surprise, but I have been invited to join as a guest in the #instaweanteam / #tastytoddlermeals !

Yes! Are you kidding me - this is so exciting!

I am taking my responsibility so seriously, luckily it’s a food that Austin enjoys, but now I need new and exciting ways to prepare it.

So I will be spending most of nap times in the run up to it researching what I’m going to do, but I already have a few ideas.

So, watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment