Sunday 8 March 2015

Count down to nap time...

When a bad day turns good!

5am! 5AM!? I thought the days of seeing 5am were long gone! But it turns out that today little bear decided 5am was his rising time, luckily for me he happily played until 6am, when he started getting bored and called for some company...

So up we get and the day beings and I start my countdown for the first signs of tiredness so we can nap!

It always amazes me how someone can have sooo much energy when they have zero caffine in their system!

He spent time running around with his walkers, checking the cupboards that dont yet have locks on (its a new cupboard!) running around with his walkers some more, climbing the TV unit, running around with his walkers, climbing through the tiniest gap in bookcase/unit before actually getting to his regular toys!

Finally - breakfast! Austin had the following:

Half a grapefruit (not keen, at all)
Handful of cornflakes
Slither of crumpet
Scotch pancakes with peanut butter

We made a beautiful video for my friends, and boom! There it was - the yawn!

TO BED!

Almost two hours, two delighful hours of rest and we are ready to take the day, again!

Lunch:

Half a tortilla wrap with ham & guacamole
Half a tortilla wrap with cream cheese & guacamole
Banana (his favourite & he can say it too!)
Apple & Cinnamon pinwheel

We met up with our friend L and her baby L and went for another lovely walk and gossip along the canal to the park, to a random undiscovered playground where the babes got chance to have a play on the swings and slide.

An obligatory trip to the coffee shop for a pick me up and snack for the babes. Then a trip to the supermarket for essentials.

Home for tea:

Homemade macaroni cheese with tomotoes
Strawberries in natural yougurt

Eek the mess! But Austin did amazingly dipping his spoon, it is crazy how much he amazes me everyday :)

Bath, book and bed for him.

Maria news - I have had my first request /contact for help with some foodie ideas for babies, which is a lovely compliment to receive and so exciting! I have been thinking and can't wait to get sharing!

Over and out - Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment