Saturday 14 March 2015

A quiet few days...

So... a quiet few days, except really they've been any thing but!

Austin's first birthday is fast approaching and the plan for the day has been formulated! The gifts have been bought and we know what were doing! I think I am going to create a photo album just of his first birthday to show him how much effort we actually went to for him!

Then there is the hubby's big 3.0! The room is booked, a band has been booked, catering still to do, plans are forming, ideas are getting created ... it is going to be amazing!

5th wedding anniversary (wood) come on down!... so I would love to do something special for this but with having the baby & hubby not having weekends off etc... it is not looking likely.

And I want to book our first family holiday! But when to go? Where to go? Will Austin cope with a flight? Will it be too hot? Will he get bored? So many questions!

So, yes, quiet here, not so much in my head!

Today has been a lovely day, one of my oldest friends celebrated her daughters first birthday this week, we were invited to the birthday tea party.

She is now a single parent, me and my friends didn't want her to miss out on any mothers day celebrations, so we got her a little something, a card and a gift and hid it in her bedroom - she is very cheeky and has opened it today, when mothers day isn't until tomorrow!?

Tomorrow is my first mothers day, I am excited, but hubby is working all day (so I don't know when I will get my card / gift) but the most important thing is that I get to spend the day with my boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment