Saturday 12 September 2015

Healthy kids community

Something pretty amazing happened.. I have teamed together with a group of amazing mums around the World and we have become the 'Healthy Kids Community.'

Each week we are going to post some amazing alternative and healthy dishes to hopefully inspire other parents and also to keep insipiring ourselves.

I must admit, it was very easy to slip into familar old favourites when it came to cooking for my family, but now I have no choice but to shake things up, and personally I look forward to the challenge.


I hope you are all as excited as I am to get cooking and creating some super amazing dishes for our little tummies to enjoy.

Make sure you follow the whole group of mums on instagram, and some are also on Facebook and Pinterest too!

@katdillicious_kitchen
@cookingforgrey
@whatsbabyeating
@little_miss_s_
@sproutingyumminess
@toddlerandtoast

Plue we also have amazing giveaways happening from time to time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment