Saturday 13 June 2015

Gangnam Style


This week has been a difficult week, for a couple of reasons, one day I will write about it, but not now...

 

We have had a great week of delicious food and amazing weather, we actually got to sit in the garden eating homemade burgers on Thursday. Note to self - must buy a barbecue!

 

Last night me and hubster went to a wedding, a great night for us to be with friends, drinking, dancing, and spending time with each other. Eating without having to share with the baby! It was perfect!

 

Now it is tradition, of sorts, that I request ‘Gangnam style’ at weddings, I did it to the last 2 weddings we went to and because everything comes in threes, you can see where this was going!

 

But I was beaten to it; it came on, without anyone requesting it!

 

Amazing, although, I haven’t heard the song for a while, I couldn’t actually remember the dance routine, so just proceeded to dance round the dance floor on my imaginary horse.

 

But like the last time I went out, I am up again early! Early! If anyone has any tips on how to sleep in when there isn’t a baby in the house, please do let me know!

 

I am off on a girl’s day out today for a friend’s birthday, so I need to get myself ready. But the rain has started pouring, thus putting a dampener on my outfit choices. Don’t let the word ‘choices’ fool you – there are only 2, jumpsuit or jeans... I am thinking jeans, or jumpsuit, I still have time to decide.

 

I am missing my boy, I don’t like him not being here, and I will miss him today. I am a tiny bit envious of him and the hubby spending the day together having a boy’s day.

 

Roll on Sunday for mummy baby time.

No comments:

Post a Comment